On April 15, Nikon announced the release of firmware version 1.20 for the D6 flagship digital SLR model.
With the update of firmware version 1.20, D6 will support the following functions:
1. Added [Recall shooting function (hold)] menu.
2. When zooming in/out the playback photos, keep displaying the rating of the photos.
3. Improved sub-selector operation (select the newly added [Preferred Sub-Selector Center] as [Close], and you can move the focus point while holding down the center of the sub-selector).
4. Provides the speed option when using the multi selector to move the focus point (you can choose from [Standard], [High] and [Super High]).
5. When [Dynamic Area AF] is selected for [AF Area Mode], the camera can more reliably focus on low-contrast subjects with insufficient light.
Nikon D6 is a full-frame flagship SLR released early last year, dedicated to meeting the shooting needs of professional sports photographers and photojournalists.
Nikon AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Telephoto Lens :
The Nikon D6 is equipped with the same 2082 million pixel full-frame CMOS as the previous product D5, upgraded to the EXPEED 6 image processor, and equipped with a new 105-point cross-type autofocus system, which Nikon calls “the most powerful autofocus in Nikon history. Focusing system”.
The grouped area auto focus (AF) option, which has been popular among users, has been further developed in the D6 model. It supports 17 custom settings, and users can choose from them according to the scene or the way the target object moves to accurately capture the decisiveness The moment.
The new autofocus (AF) engine developed by D6 supports continuous shooting at a speed of approximately 14 frames per second. All focus points can keep the subject in focus, thereby improving the performance of tracking the subject.
V#duzline #Nikon #Nikon #SLRD6 #DSLR