News on April 17, according to media reports,A Samsung mobile phone in his bag suddenly exploded when a man and his friend were walking on the road in Zhengzhou, Henan, The backpack instantly caught fire, the skin was burned, and the hair and eyelashes were scorched.
It is reported that the mobile phone is Samsung G5700,
Samsung said that if a user reports this situation, someone will contact the user to deal with it, and other content will not be disclosed for the time being.
Samsung mobile phone exploded, man was instantly burned pic.twitter.com/KcODwP2bWz
— Duzline.com (@duzline) April 17, 2021
Samsung caused the industry’s attention due to the explosion of the Galaxy Note 7. In August 2016, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 made its global debut.
On October 11, the shortest-lived flagship in history officially announced the discontinuation of production, only two months later.
In the next 100 days,
Samsung found 3 neutral investigative agencies, invested more than 700 engineers, and 5 billion U.S. dollars, and finally gave the precise reason for the spontaneous combustion of the Galaxy Note 7.
Reports from multiple third-party testing organizations indicate that whether the battery supplier is the international version of SDI or the national version of the ATL battery supplier, there are different process defects.
The compression of the space causes the insulation film to break under different conditions, which is the root cause of the accident.